On behalf of Mindful Beauty we'd like to invite you to participate in our 3rd annual Mindful Beauty Pop Up featuring a highly curated selection of Canada’s very best in eco beauty!
Thursday, December 6th 2018
Private Media Preview
VIP Cocktail Party
Open to Public
*Exact Times To Be Determined
2 Matilda St, Toronto,
Toronto, ON M4M 1L9
The Jam Factory is a 3000 sq. ft event space in Riverside. This historic building has been recently renovated and overlooks the Don Valley and has lots of natural lights, a gorgeous exposed brick and wood facade and is a popular venue for weddings and film shoots. This loft-like space has high ceilings and is also home to Merchants of Green Coffee (downstairs), a popular coffee spot with locals.
PACKAGE 1 - AVAILABLE
- Choice of table location
- Floor plan will be sent to confirmed brands. First come first served.
- Products available at the media gifting station that will be overseen by the keen eye of Pamela Kennedy at PK Communications. Note that the number of products required will be confirmed closer to our event date.
- Your brand logo and overview will be included on press releases to media (via PK Communications) and will also be showcased on the public invite and associated marketing material
- Access to a light box for the live content creation!
- Your participation and logo will be promoted via social media as we approach the event date
We will need to keep vendor participation numbers low so as to foster an intimate artisanal vibe. That mean this show will
likely fill up quick so if you are as jazzed as us about this ah-mazing opportunity please reply to me with your confirmation ASAP.
Fees towards venue, rentals, insurance, photography, incidentals, as well as awesome PR and media support (pre/post and during the event).